.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

ZARA S/S 2011.

I love Zara.  It's probably one of my favourite places to shop, though I don't go there that often (which is probably a good thing on account of the fact that I find it very difficult to leave without first making a purchase).  Today, I decided to take a visit (stupidly, as I'm completely broke) and I loved what I saw.  Seriously- I wanted everything.  It is a wonderful collection of light chiffon, luxurious leather and simplistic cotton, in a gorgeous variety of classy hues- camel, black, white, nudes and cornflower blue- amongst others.  I was also taken by the pops of neon colour they had on offer, which is really on trend at the moment.

dress with contrasting sleeves- €69.95

long studio skirt- €79.95

leather dress- €139

pleated trousers- €29.95

coloured miniskirt- €29.95

open work peep-toe- €69.95