.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Photographic Evidence; SUMMER.

I've been thinking about rather a lot summer lately, because I've been trying to come up with some sort of plan as to how I'm going to spend it.  I really want to go back to London, and maybe visit Brighton also.  To me, summer just isn't summer without a holiday, and I've gone to California every year since I moved back to Ireland when I was nine.  Can't wait to dust off my Ray Bans and ditch the tights- I'm also really looking forward to chilling out though, and having a few months off college- who isn't?












(I've been visting weheartit.com rather a lot recently, it's becoming an addiction.  They just have the prettiest and most unusual photos, and no matter how long I spend on it, I keep finding shots and edits that I absolutely love
-all photos sourced on weheartit.com)