.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Musings, STREET STYLE and a possible guest post.

I really cannot think of anything to blog about.  Seriously, I'm stuck in a rut.  In fact, Laura Whiston of Whisty has just given me a lovely idea.  I'm now inviting bloggers to do a "5 things I can't live without at the moment" post on my blog.  I'm inviting anyone who wants to take part to choose music, fashion, food, makeup and 1 random item and send them to me at glamglueblog@hotmail.com.



I did do a street style post for the Trinity's newspaper the University Times last week with my friend Anna of StyleGirl last week though.  It worked out pretty well, so if any of you would like to check it out over on the UT website, you can click here.

I have a week off this week (how wonderful), so hopefully I'll get my inspiration back while I still have ample time to write things.

Remember, you can find me on:
Facebook here.
Bloglovin' here.


For now I just provide you with some pretty pictures of five things I can't live without at the moment.

Morrissey, as always.

Whittard of Chelsea- Dreamtime instant tea drink.
(my parents brought me this from London- it is absolutely gorgeous, and perfect for drinking before you go to bed.)
MAC Lip Conditioner.

American Apparel Herringbone Long Sleeve Raglan Pullover.

Radox Shower Smoothies.



X