.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

bloglovin

I'm usually pretty big on joining new sites and following tons of blogs (as you can see from my long list of "lovers"), but I've never really gotten to some of the most famous sites like; bloglovin, twitter, tumblr, or flickr. I mean sure I keep track of lot's of other peoples' tumblrs, blogs, and whatnot, but I never got around to actually making an account for myself. Well...............I've decided to finally join bloglovin', which surprisingly took 2 seconds. They didn't ask for any personal info (which i hate) or annoying security questions (that I always end up forgetting the answers to). I highly recommend joining this site if you want to promote your blog more and get more followers. It's also really great to see all your favorite blogs in one organized site as well as view upcoming blogs that people normally don't see. Anyways.....I don't think I'll be joining twitter any-time soon...I think blogging and facebook in it of itself tracks my every move...I don't think I can handle the tweeting and twatting

much love
xx