.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

my february favorites :)

                            February has so far been a great month for me product-wise! I always end up with bad luck when I get products that have been raved about, so this time I'm really happy the way things turned out! Not all of these are beauty, and some are even just random silly things I loved this month! I know it's kind of early, but I've been loving these things so much that I'm probably going to be using them for a while :)
1) Maybelline Falsies Mascara-Usually when I see a commercial for a mascara it's hard to tell whether it seems good or not because of all the computer edited stuff, so I always read reviews before purchasing. After seeing a few reviews I got it and absolutely loved it! It truly looks like you're wearing false eyelashes, which I love! Just one thing-try not apply so many coats because it can get clumpy :/ Otherwise its awesome for a night out with dramatic eyes!
2)Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer with SPF 15-I LOVE LOVE LOVE this! I've been looking for a moisturizer that kept my face soft and had SPF, but didn't leave my face oily! This moisturizer evened out the texture and skin tone of my face and it's definitely a keeper! I got from CVS for $20, so it's definitely a splurge, but it lasts a long time and a few days ago I saw a 2-pack at Costco for $20..so I feel pretty stupid now. It's awesome though, I reccommend it for anyone who has very dry or sensitive skin.
3) Dove Ultimate Go Fresh anti-persperant Deoderant- This deoderant is perfect and keeps you feeling and smelling fresh all day! The scent I have is in waterlilly and freshmint, but I think you can get a cucumber one! I love this scent though, it really wakes you up in the morning!
4) Escada Sentiment Perfume- I honestly can't get enought of this perfume. It's one of those perfumes that if you over-spray it by mistake, it's not going to make you and the people around you vomit. The scent is very sweet, romantic and floral. It's definitely perfect for the upcoming spring. I sometimes like to even spritz it in my hair, but just as a little side note: if you spritz perfume in your hair, try not to do the same with another perfume the following day. A mix of different scents can backfire!
5) Light & Fit Yogurt- Recently I've been trying to find a good yogurt without too much sugar and I've found this 80 calorie one that's delicious. Other than those yogurts with the m&m's (that i've vowed to not look at) many yogurts are plain and never really appeal to me, so I just avoid buying them. But this yogurt has a lot of different flavors like strawberry banana, mixed berry, pomagranate, and bluberry. My favorite though would have to be the strawberry cheescake.....mmmmm!
6) Classy by Derek Balsberg- I think every girl should have this book. It's funny, it's an easy read, and it basically teaches you how to be a classy lady in the modern world. It's awesome and although you may think what does this dude know about being a woman, he honest to god does. I love this book! Check amazon for a cheap price because I'm pretty sure Urban Outfitters sells it for $17 (yikes).
7)I know my favorites is probably getting a tad too long, but If you stuck with me, hey! My last a final favorite thing of the month would have to be EcoTools makeup brushes. I've had them for a while considering I was on a hunt for new cheap brushes at target and when I saw these, I wasn't sure if they would be any good. But, when I got them I loved them! They are soo so so soft and they never shed. They're also eco-friendly and made out of bamboo. I'm definitely going for the rest of the set! You can find them at target or amazon!

hope this was helpful or amusing in any way! comment what your favorites were or link your February favorites down in the comments! Kisses!
xx