.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

OUTFIT POST.

As you are all probably aware, I shy away from outfit posts as I am horribly unphotogenic, and always have the urge to scribble over my face in photos.  Nonetheless, I enjoy looking at outfit posts, so I want to have them on my blog also.  Hopefully I'll have a few more soon (no promises).  And apologies again for the weird facial expressions..


I'd literally just arrived in from college when these were taken, hence the almost windswept look.. This type of thing is what I'd wear to lectures on a day-to-day basis.

Peter caught me off guard with this one, I thought it was funny!

Close up!

Shirt- €19.90 (I think), H&M.
Skirt- €42, American Apparel.
Belt- €24, Topshop.
Shoes- €19, Topshop.