.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Hit or Miss: 2011 GRAMMYS

Selena Gomez used to always dress very cute, and chic, as well as appropriate for her age. At the 2011 Grammy's she strutted the red carpet in this figure-flattering shining silver dress. I love this dress so much and it's great to see her breaking out of her shell and dressing a bit more sexier. I love the shape of the dress too, especially because it's so figure flattering but it's not too tight. For me this is a hit! She looks gorgeous! 

Kim always looks fierce and glamorous at almost every event and I think I've fell in love with this dress out of every single dress I've ever seen her wear. The gold and sparkle are perfect for the grammy's and she looks fabulous. However, although I think the dress shows a bit too much skin, I still definitely think she looks amazing! Hit! ! ! !

I personally love J.Lo and all her glamorous ensembles that she would always feature on the red carpet, but this one really wasn't magic for me. I love glitter, sparkle, and sequins and I think that the grammys is the perfect time for displaying that va-va voom, but she could have worn something better. The dress seems a little too short, and the bag as well as the shoes all just add a scramble of a sparkley mess. To be honest, she kind of looks like a hooker and I'm dissappointed because I'm so used to seeing her in the most loveliest clothing. The boobs are all out, the dress is too short, the sequins clash, the hair is messy, and the hoops earings are not making anything any better.  Miss :(

I'm usually not too fond of Jennifer Hudson's dresses, but this time I think she really wowed me. I love the bustier style at the top and the asymetrical hem. Overall the dress is very sexy and sleek. Her hair also looks very nice! I must say that it looks like she slimmed down a lot and she looks amazing! Props girl! Hit!

oh lady gaga.....the egg is most certainly a HIT! hehe 
xx