.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

What I Wore: Black and Blue

Today I dressed rather aeronaut-like with a tied scarf and aviator sunglasses. I dress in black and blue almost every day without noticing, and today was no exception. They're my two favorite colors and I guess its figured over into my wardrobe. I went for a graphic loose shirt and used a ribbon to cinch in the waist (This was a common trend at the SAG Awards ).
 Top by Romeo and Juliet, Pink Rose cardigan, BDG jeans, Jeffrey Campbell wishlist boots, Vintage Sheared Mink coat, Alexander McQueen scarf, and Aviator Ray Ban sunglasses. 

I'll be live tweeting about the fashion for the Grammys tonight! Follow me for all the latest updates. http://twitter.com/chickeydesigns