.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

My little sisters bedroom- Designer wall decoration

Because she listens to her big sisters advice & was directed read my post wardrobe inspiration - wall decoration - my little sister along with some help from mum made a feature wall in her bedroom using her favorite designer shopping bags. I really love this idea as every bag tells a story. 

I remember the big white Chanel (secret) bag bottom right was from her 21st birthday present, Mum & I snuck out of the hotel in Honolulu to go and purchase a pair of sunglasses she had been coveting. We asked for the "secret" bag just in case we ran into her on the street......all I can say is lucky we did!.


 She has a Key/ padlock obsession...
Photobucket