.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

My Childhood bedroom- Redecorated

My mum has been very busy redecorating my childhood bedroom. In fact I think the hardest part was getting me to cull boxes and boxes of rubbish, sort all of the collected wedding decorations & throw out 32 pairs of shoes.

The whole project was completed with a bit or furniture re-shuffling, a new bed, DIY navy blue headboard, a new quilt & some white Ikea frames. She collected all of the gold mirrors from the Salvation army/ goodwill.

I quickly snapped these pictures on a visit last weekend.



Feel free to say "Hi" to "Big white ted" and "Yellow Ted"......what an imaginative young child I was.

Check out the beautiful scalloped edge lace Valance- It is a re-purposed "Goodwill" Tablecloth find.





 Love you work mum!
Photobucket