.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

What I Wore: College or Prep School?

NEW What I wore post! I realize I haven't done one of these posts in sooo long! I swear I've been busy but I'm going to start trying to incorporate more of my style into the blog again. In order to truly understand my judgment of others fashion, I feel that you need to see my own. So here goes:

I went home for the weekend and chose to wear a rather "catholic school girl" look. Being that I never went to catholic school, its kind of fun to pretend and wear a tartan print skirt. The weather was also a touch warmer than the below zero temperatures we've been having. I figured I'd enjoy it while it lasted and wear a skirt with tights.
I wore: Julie's Closet tank top, xhiliration tartan print skirt, Charter Club cashmere cardigan, tights, Jeffrey Campbell black boots, 2 Chanel beaded necklaces, Alice in Wonderland necklace, Hermes Medor watch, Cartier Love bracelet, Tiffany heart ring, and House of Harlow Sunburst cocktail ring. 

What do you think of this look? Would you wear a skirt in winter?