.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

One year Wedding anniversary!!

Today marks our one year Wedding anniversary.

Yesterday the Mr surprised me with a beautiful lunch. The only information I had was be ready by 11am.

We hoped in the car and headed half hour to pick up a coffee? (not the surprise location?).
 We then started heading North from Sydney on the F3 freeway.

 Then I spy.......Vineyards! We were back in the Hunter Valley!.

Yep- we were there to have lunch at the very place we got married a year ago. 




The food was delicious- It was so good to go back and be able to enjoy every single bite! 
I think we might have just started a anniversary tradition.

After mains we took a walk so we could fit in desert....I proceeded to run down the isle :-)
 And then we took a few pictures to remember this momentous occasion. 
Photos care of the brilliant self time function on the camera (the third wheel of couples around the world).

Desert tasting plate!

Tonight I will probably cook something nice at home & then we will tuck into the wedding cake. 
We kept the top layer & froze it- The icing silhouette is sitting on top also. 



I hope you all enjoyed your weekend & have a great 21.2.11!!!

Photobucket