.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

DRESS to Impress.

With Trinity Ball just around the corner (well ok, it's over a month away), I've been trawling the internet for the perfect dress, and needless to say, I've come across a few beauties.  I've been avoiding the shops as of late because I really can't afford to buy anything, but am simply unable to let this issue stop me (thus I consequently have to endure prolonged periods of financial stress).
Anyway I think I want a dress which isn't quite floor length, but I'm doubtful as to whether or not anyone can make ankle-length work.  Anyone have any suggestions?  I'm quite fond of black..

SAVE:
(..kinda)

I adore this maxi dress which I saw in the window of Ted Baker on Grafton St.  It says on the website however, that the model is 5"9 (almost two inches taller than I am) and so I'm pretty sure it would be a tad too long..
ZAIDE Printed maxi dress- Ted Baker, £229.


I love the deep scarlett hue of this dress, and it's gorgeous texture.
Freya Dress- Whistles (available at ASOS)- €196.80.


SPLURGE:


Though perhaps a little too dressy for Trinity Ball, this dress is absolutely beautiful.
Elyseon Silk Dress- Roksanda Ilincic (available at Net-A-Porter.com), €1,795.


The fact that it's Marchesa is almost a guarantee that it's going to be a beautiful dress.
Knife-pleated metallic silk-organza dress- Marchesa (also available on Net-A-Porter), €5135.31.