.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

GREASE is the word.


Grease is, and always has been, my favourite movie.  A life-long addiction I suppose you could say, as I first watched this movie at the tender age of four (of course all the innuendos went right over my head).  Quite frankly, I'm really surprised that I haven't already blogged about it as Grease is something which has stuck with me for my entire life.  

Almost fifteen years after my first viewing, I love Grease as much as ever.  The plot, the soundtrack and, of course, the costumes.  The outfits in Grease are insane.  From the leather T-Birds jackets, to the satin Pink Ladies coats, to the good-girl Sandy to her bad-to-the-bone alter ego, Grease is certainly inspirational if nothing else.  I remember watching a documentary a few years back which explained how at the 1978 premiere of Grease, Olivia Newton John wore her poodle skirt and knitted sweater combo to the movie itself, before trading in her prissy Mary Janes for a pair of wooden heels and tighter pants than you could ever imagine.  Fabulous.