.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

ZARA S/S '11, love it.

Anyone who knows me, knows that I love Zara.
I've loved it since I was about fourteen, when one opened up quite near to where I lived in Cork.  
When I was that age, I liked TRF, but in the past two years or so, I've moved on to the 'grown up' section, and I think it's amazing.  
They're always right on trend, and it's definitely affordable.
Check out these shots from their most recent lookbook.  Oh, to have unlimited funds.

Shirt- €69.95
Trousers- €69.95
Court shoe- €79.95

Blazer- €59.95
T-shirt- €16.95
Shorts- €27.95

Blouse- €39.95
Shorts- €27.95


At the moment, I'm searching everywhere for a pair of bright flats.  I've got a dress, which I want to accessorize with colour blocked accessories.
I'm talking- evergreen, cobalt or coral hues.
Help!

Also- do you think that black or white works better in colour blocks?