.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

SHOES.. 2am Ramblings.. Mmm.

I'm a girl, hence the decision to dedicate a late night post to; SHOES.

As I've been trawling the internet for a Trinity Ball dress (to no avail, might I add- suggestions welcome.) 
I've stumbled across quite a few gorgeous pairs of shoes.

Ok, we all know I have an obsession with Alexander McQueen..

[You (not I) can get these babies for a whopping €1,080 from net-a-porter.com]

But on the more realistic side of things..


KG- £180.


Carvela- £130.


Mmm..

Because I am 5"7.5, I rarely to never wear heels.  I only own one pair of wedges which can actually be classed as high, and two other pairs which are mid-height (blah)- all are black. 
Anyway, I really want to get a nice pair of heels.  Carvela or KG perhaps, seeing as they somewhat are within my budget.  We'll see!