.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Inspiration & Songs of the Day :)

  
As most of you probably noticed I have been doing a lot of these "inspiration & song(s) of the day" posts ever since I met beloved tumblr. I find that there is so much inspiration out there and I just love sharing it with you guys. I wanted to know what you guys thought of these posts! Should I do more of them or do you have something else in mind?

 I'm open to any suggestions! Leave a comment below :)  :)
 Also if any of you have tumblrs, post them so I can follow you!!
My tumblr: deepshit

Now as for the songs of the day....I think I'm gonna go all beat freaky on you guys! I've always been a crazy fan of techno and electronica music. Here are my picks for today (plus downloads):

S&M- Rihanna (Dave Aude Radio Edit) 
The Wildcat- Porter Robinson (Lazy Rich Remix)
4th of July- Kelis (Calvin Harris Remix)
So High- Groovenatics
Dirty Harry- Gorillaz (Disco Villains Remix)
Bumpy Ride- Mohombi (Chuckie Remix)
Alright- Tocadisco (Club Vocal Remix DRM)

enjoy!
xx