.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

TATTOOS and FREJA BEHA ERICHSEN.

I've been thinking a lot about getting a tattoo for the past year or so, but I'm still really unsure about whether or not it's a path I wish to go down.  I've seen a couple I really love, as I'm looking for some typography rather than an image, and I remain rather unperturbed by the whole needle aspect of things.  Sure, tattoos have their negative associations, but when it all boils down, they are an art form and have (finally) become more socially acceptable.  

Many of the prettiest tattoos I've seen to date are those of Freja Beha Erichsen, the Danish model who gracefully sports sixteen tattoos, the first of which she got when she was sixteen years old.  She has said that the tattoos do not affect her work, and are very easily hidden.  I adore the spidery fonts of many of Erichsen's tattoos, and think her body art is both original and unique.

"Float" on her neck.

"Serendipity is Me" on the back of her upper right arm.
(often mistaken for "Serendipity is Life")

"This Too Shall Pass" on the inside of her upper right arm.

"Redemption" and circles on her inner lower left arm.



ps. don't forget to like my Facebook page here. ;D