.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Ebay find of the day- Bamboo chairs

Is seams that many of you beautiful Black Velvet Chair readers have a great eye for finding a bargain and seeing the potential in everything.

Sooooo the $1 Million dollar home I posted yesterday made me feel depressed and disheartened with the Sydney real estate situation I was then led to shopping on ebay for Bamboo chairs....what else is a girl to do when you don't have $1 Million dollars in your pocket? (we can't all be "Winning" like Mr Charlie Sheen).

Option 1
Located in Melbourne and currently no bids at $70 (only 1 day left).
OMG check out the detail at the corner where the leg meets the cross bar - Devinne!.





Option 2
These beauty's are in Windsor (Sydney).....Stop me now.....bid, bid, bid!



I imagine these would look great at either end of a big table.
(Karina - you say I never mention you on this blog.....you must buy these for your big table) 
I would paint them gloss white and pair with beautiful cushions covered in a floral Missoni Fabric (as below). 


Photobucket