.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

COCKTAIL RINGS and nail varnish.

I love cocktail rings at the moment.  
I think they can really brighten up the dullest of outfits, and they feel nice and heavy on your fingers, making your hand feel small and dainty.  
Add some pretty nail varnish and you're good to go.

Recently, I got two lovely rings in Topshop, which I plan to wear to next week with a plain black dress and coral nail varnish.

Topshop- €14.50

Topshop- €14.50

Camel nails with a black stripe
(I attempted camel nails with black tips, but it looked horrible!)

I used:
Nails by Topshop in shade 002 'Geography Teacher'
&
NYC Long-Wearing Nail Enamel in shade 119A

And now for some pretty pictures/inspiration..;






Also, I hope you all like my new blog header.  I played around for ages, and finally found one that I really like.
Also also, don't forget to enter my GIVEAWAY- closing date April 4th.