.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Friday flowers & the living room

Friday again & it is flower time!

During the week I picked up a few bunches of roses for $4 each - cheap flowers are the only advantage of working in one of the worst suburbs in Sydney.

I arranged them in a milk glass vase placed on a beautiful brass tray that I found in an antique store.

The chevron love affair is not technically dead at our house yet....these pillows make me happy (the Ikea couch needs to move on - hopefully soon). 


The cowhide is old/new, I picked it up from my mums house. 



Another bunch of flowers were placed on my bedside table- made the bedroom smell beautiful! 

Please have a beautiful weekend - whatever you might be doing!

Photobucket