.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

5 Things I Can't Live Without At The Moment; #7, Patrick O' Donovan.

Last but not least in my "5 things I can't live without" series is my friend Patrick, who (though he may not be a blogger) can show us things from a male perspective- always a plus!  
Thanks to everyone who took part, I'm thinking of having a little giveaway soon, so watch this space! 

Patrick lets us in on the 5 things he can't live without at the moment.


Music- Hurts; If I had a band, this is what I hope we'd have sounded like. Cannot live without a daily dose!




Fashion- Dov's Hoody in Faded Navy, American Apparel; Comfortable yet stylish and the furthest thing from flashy. What more could a guy want?



Food- Onigiri (Japanese rice balls covered in nori); Japanese equivalent of the humble sandwich - homemade these are the ultimate comfort food.



Beauty (I'm taking this to mean product i can't live without)- Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Terrible Eau de Toilette; The "evil twin" to accompany the original icon. Spicy and Citrusy in equal measure, perfection!



Random- Moleskine; Give me one of these and a pen and it'll keep me occupied for hours, I swear they're like a guilty pleasure!