.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Collective Spring Haul :)

Essie in Mint Candy Apple & O.P.I in Do you Lilac it?
I first picked up two cotton racerback tanks from Express.  I got these coupons in the mail that were $30 off a purchase of $75, but then when I went to the register they told me that it excluded clearance items (which was kind of annoying), so I only got these tanks! I still got $15 off though with the coupon and my total came out to $20. They are super soft and good for the upcoming spring under a light cardigan!
A few weeks ago, when the sun actually came out for a few days, I stopped by at Tjmaxx where they had surprisingly a LOT of great spring tops. In the tjmaxx here they actually renovated it and brought in new merchandise, so it really did get a lot better. I got this top mainly because of how delicate a feminine it looked. It really accentuated my body when I tried it on and I think it would be perfect under a white cami with some shorts or dark wash jeans. This was $17!
The next top is also from Tjmaxx and it has this really pretty floral print going on. I've never really bought anything with florals before because I'm always looking for something that gives a nice shape. Every time I'd find a floral top from forever21 or h&m it would be wayyy too baggy, so I'm happy I got this because of it's nicely defined waist stitching. I'm pretty sure this was $12 :)

I really loved this top when I saw it because I don't really own anything similar. I usually like to buy things that are unique and easy to style. The fake pockets on the chest as well as the stripes give it a nautical feel and the slight denim trimming at the top is SOO CUTE!! I got this also when I went to Tjmaxx and it was $12 as well! 
I went to Forever21 towards the end of February during President's Week and I picked up this really pretty vintage floral printed cropped top. I liked this a lot because of it's print and also because it's not SUPER cropped. I'm super self conscious about that, so I'm happy it's slightly longer. It would look so cute with some shorts or over a bathing suit :) This was $17.
This was a another top from Forever21 that I got for about $20 and it's super lightweight and soft. I loved the crocheting and lace detailing along the top and sleeves of it! Perfect top for a warm day!
This is another cropped styled top from H&M that I got for $24. It had these really chic brown suede patches on the elbows that pretty much made me buy it in the first place. It's sleeves are also 3/4 length and it's great with a light scarf on a slightly breezy day!!
One of my favorite purchases from Tjmaxx! I got it for only $12 and it's super cute for a night out or just a casual hangout day. I love the little tassel detailing and the fact that you could undo the straps and use it as a clutch!! I highly recommend going to Tjmaxx or Marshalls if any of you have one close by. They're great discount stores with high end designers for very low prices!

last but not least, a lightweight pink scarf (Tjmaxx $10)

Happy Spring :)
xx