.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Trunk + Thrifting + Guest post = Busy

First things first....The 9 month saga with the trunk has finally ended, after hours and hours hanging out in our garage with an Ipod, paint stripper and a sander trying to strip back the mission brown paint to the metal cladding, I felt defeated and purchased some ivory spray paint.

I am in love with the result - what do you think? I have placed it in our spare bedroom and filled it to the brim with all those spare decorating pieces I don't want out at the moment. So much storage in a old steamer trunk - recommended if you are sparse on space like us.


It started out looking something like this (not the exact trunk) naughty DIY 101 - Take photos before.

Speaking of decorating pieces - I went thrifting with mum and picked up a few small frames ($1 and $2) I love the soldier he seams very regal?. Thinking of painting the small bamboo one a bright colour - maybe yellow or green? or keep it natural?.


Today I am visiting my beautiful neighbour - The talented blogger Simone from Honey and fizz her house is amazing you should pop over and take a look. If you want to find out more about me check out the interview post Here.
Photobucket