.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

HAUL: Wild Child Kilo Sale.

Wild Child, one of Dublin's most popular vintage stores, is doing an amazing sale throughout the months of March and April; you can pick out 1kg of clothing (it includes everything in the store) and bag the lot for just €20.  They're getting new stuff in all the time, and it's absolutely great.  I went today and picked up 2 tops, 2 silk shirts and 2 bags which came to just under a kilo.  It made my day.


these black and white tops are the same, except the black one is slightly longer.  They are a little too big for me, but look great tucked into a skirt, shorts or pair of high waisted jeans.




(this leather clutch is my favourite of the lot- sorry about the reflection in the picture!)


I really felt like I got fantastic value for my money today!
Anyone who lives in Dublin/will be in the Dublin area any time soon should definitely check out the Wild Child store at 26, Drury St., or find their Facebook page here.