.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Lounging around on a nailhead trim sofa

Saturday afternoon was spent lounging around - after a morning filled with brunch and thrifting with mum I laid on the lounge watching high quality quality television shows such as Kim & Kourtney take New York & Gillana and Bill (please don't judge hehe).

Why am I mentioning my television watching - you ask? The episode of Gilliana and Bill featured the most glorious lounge and I can't stop thinking about it! The lounge was in their Chicago condo (sorry not the best photo) It was a white couch with nail head trim all over!


I have been searching in the hope of finding a similar sofa for our abode, starting to think we might need to have one custom made if the search does not end well. I found this custom made one in the US by Ellen kennon.
Talking about nailhead trim on a sofa "done well", I was reminded of the living room of Mr Goodwill hunting. Instant sofa envy!.

PS: How good would the chair I posted about last Friday fit into Mr GWH abode!

Photobucket