.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

WINTER 2010- Warm It Up.

I think it is both safe and justified to say that winter 2010/2011 has established itself as a chilly one.  I'm finding it increasingly harder to drag myself out from under my three-blanket fortress every morning, and to let go of my hot water bottle; especially when I have a lecture at an unearthly hour such as 9am. This said, I've always preferred winter to summer. I prefer the crisp, cold days, the food, the holiday atmosphere, and of course the clothing that accompanies it.

Some of the clothes that are in fashion at the moment, are simply impractical for the harsh winter we're facing. You may presume that just because you are wearing long sleeves and a coat that you will be warm. Think again. To me, warmth is all about how many layers I'm wearing. At the same time, I don't exactly want to look like the Michelin Man whilst I battle through snow fall and icy paths, and I'm certainly not au fait with notions like woolen underwear or thermal vests. Nevertheless, the cold can most certainly be conquered.
Here are just a few things I've spotted recently and have my eye on- who loves me?;



t.b.a Velvet Antique Collar Dress
Urban Outfitters- €196.


Pique Full Woven Skirt
American Apparel- €42.


Pendleton Black Ear Snug
Urban Outfitters- €33.