.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

FOREVER 21 takes Dublin.. By storm?


Forever 21, the American clothing franchise, just recently opened its doors in The Jervis Shopping Centre, Dublin.  Though never a huge fan of the store, I have often found it good for picking up the odd accessory or item of clothing when I have visited their stores in the US.  It is also very reasonably priced, falling somewhere between Primark and H&M, I would have said.
It was a combination of these factors (plus the fact that I had two hours to kill before a lecture) that urged me to visit the new store and experience Forever 21 EU for myself.
As I crossed O’ Connell Bridge, the droves of well-dressed girls coming toward me with bulging bright yellow Forever 21 bags, definitely got my hopes up.
The store itself was quite impressive, with it’s high ceilings, gleaming tiling and abundance of mirrors.  There were large heaps of clothing everywhere, but I put the state of disarray down to the crowds of girls who occupied every corner of the store.  It was seriously packed, I could barely move without bumping into somebody.
Perhaps all the good stuff was hidden under the mounds, but I certainly couldn’t locate it!  When searching for a word to describe the merchandise on offer, the first that came to mind was ‘disappointing’.  I can honestly say that throughout the entire store, there was not one thing I considered buying.  A lot of the stuff was really raggedy, there was really nothing special.  I cannot even being to imagine how all those girls found enough nice things to fill all those shopping bags.  I think I, for one, can safely say that I will not be returning to Forever 21 any time in the near future!


In other news, I got free Paul Weller tickets last night.  Bit of a dad gig, but good al the same!