.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

THE ULTIMATE PLAYLIST; September - November 2010.

Two posts in a day, you say;  has she ditched her 'lazy' vibe?  Has she embraced that 'go-get-it' attitude she always knew she was capable of?  No.  Quite frankly, sitting home all day and attempting to read sociology journals has begun to lose it's sheen, and so I decided to search for something else to write about.

A playlist is something I still haven't done on this here blog, and something it's that I always intend to do.  Music is one of my main interests, and so it would be way to hard to compact all my favourite songs/artists into one primitive list, in one restricting blog post.  For this reason, I have decided to make a list of all the songs which I've had pretty much on repeat since I arrived at college in September.  I will also attempt to limit myself to 30 tracks (I tried 20.. I tried 25..)  They're not all new songs, but they are all great.


LAURA'S ULTIMATE PLAYLIST; September - November 2010 (in no particular order).

1.  Life Is a Pigsty- Morrissey.
2. Change of Heart- El Perro Del Mar.
3. Roslyn- Bon Iver & St. Vincent.
4. Gila- Beach House.
5. Life on Mars- David Bowie.
6. Heartbreaker- Girls.
7. Love You Better- Maccabees.
8. Sunday- Hurts.
9. Cheerleader- Grizzly Bear.
10. Piccadilly Palare- Morrissey.
11. Will It Be This Way Forever_- The Courteeners.
12. The Wrote and the Writ- Johnny Flynn.
13. Watching the Detectives- Elvis Costello.
14. Librarian- My Morning Jacket.
15. Only One- The Cure.
16. Suffocation- Crystal Castles.
17. Wanted- The Cranberries.
18. Nothing Rhymed- Gilbert O' Sullivan.
19. Billie Holiday- Warpaint.
20. This Night Has Opened My Eyes- The Smiths.
21. King's Crossing- Elliott Smith.
22. The Bears Are Coming- Late of the Pier.
23. Veiled In Grey- Mystery Jets.
24. Phantom Limb- The Shins.
25. Graveyard Girl- M83.
26. Under Control- The Strokes.
27. Boyfriend- Best Coast.
28. It's My Life- Talk Talk.
29. Under My Thumb- The Rolling Stones.
30. Underwear- Pulp.