.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

The Block- And the Winner is....


Reserve: $900,000
Sold: $1,105,000
Won: $205,000

Well done Neisha & John! Great effort!
I Suppose I should have read More thoroughly when I reported the SMH article yesterday:

We will not find out who has won the $100,000 prize until tonight, when the reserve prices for the units are revealed. All four contestant couples are entitled to pocket any difference between their sale price and the reserve. Neisha and John were in the box seat to take the prize.



Great result: Erin & Jake 
Reserve: $910,000
Sold: $997,500
Won: $87,500
Well done boys: Mark & Duncan 
Reserve: $860,000
Sold: $907,000
Won: $47,000
Unexpected end Brenton & Chez 
Reserve: $880,000
Result: passed in 

I almost shed a tear I was so devastated that Brenton and Chez were unable to sell their apartment, I really hope that they sell the apartment soon & make a little bit of money for their efforts. 

It is interesting, real estate development is difficult and often unpredictable, at least Brenton and Chez can walk away knowing that they have not lost their own money.