.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

The Block- Week 7

Kitchen/ Dining rooms were revealed this week. A agree with the judges voting Erin & Jake as the winners this week, I suspect that they are going to be the overall winners of the show:

My Number 1- Erin & Jake:
This room speaks for itself, Amazing grey colour, Chandelier, glossy black framed mirror, striped chairs, mirrored cabinetry. Check, Check Check, what is not to love about this room (Besides cleaning the mirrored cabinetry above the range hood every time you cook something).

My Number 2- Brenton & Chez:
Love the use of lighting it gives the space an industrial feel with the dining table that they have used. However the chairs look very cheap ($99 from Freedom).

My Number 3: Mark & Duncan
I Love that they have gone with a different layout to the room with the kitchen on the far wall . The dark furniture looks wrong in the space, the chairs are overpowering the space, they are one of the more expensive chairs and retail for  $249 from Freedom

My Number 4- John & Neisha:
I love, love, love John & Neisha as contestants, but as designers I am not inspired by their attention to detail. Tab top curtains again and the cabinetry, why not run the cabinetry to the ceiling or create a bulkhead, also I think if they had created a nook in the cabinetry would have broken up the wall.
I am by no means qualified to comment from an Interior design perspective, this is just my view. 

What Do you think? Did you watch?