.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Grand Designs Australia & A little bit more about me

So...I am a Builder.

I know you probably would not have guessed that job title if you have been following my blog. I graduated with 1st class honours from a Bachelors Degree in Construction Management in 2005. Day to day and Generally speaking my job requires me to manage subcontractors, contracts, payments, variations, buildability, design & programme. (If anyone has any questions regarding building please feel free to email me, I am happy to give advice to all of my blog followers as I do my friends and family).

So onto the title of this post " Grand designs Australia" well lets just say I know a tidbit about a home that was featured on Grand designs, the title of the show was "The small house". Did anyone watch this episode? take  a look here for more info lifestyle channel episode 2- Small house