.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Getting to know me

This has been an amazing journey, I am so amazed that the beautiful Amanda from Homely One tagged me in the little "about me" blog game, a little confronting but here goes:

What is your favourite time of the day?
Afternoons- Coming home from a long day at work and enjoying some at home time with my husband, relaxing either going to the gym or cooking a lovely meal. If my mum & sister are in town, afternoons take on a “happy hour” vibe where we prepare a beautiful antipasto plate and enjoy with a glass of wine (Say Kath & Kim?). 

Where and when did you meet the love of your life?
My Husband True & I have grown up as family friends, our love blossomed at the age of 15 when True came to my high school, we caught the bus home together every day. We courted with letters and long phone conversations about nothing, however as teenagers we parted ways after 6 months but remained friends.

It was not until a chance encounter at Officeworks when we were both 18 (I was at University & True was completing his HSC) where we rekindled our friendship and the romance blossomed once more.

What three words would your friends outside of the blogging world use to describe you?
My best friends describe me as Thoughtful, compulsive and loyal 

What country would you like to visit and why?
France. We have been planning a European trip for a while now, after many years of being forced to watch the Tour de France I actually want to go and experience it! The French alps, the beautiful food and I suppose Paris would not be too bad to finish the trip….

What is your favourite dish to cook?
I love Cooking, my favorite dish to cook is chocolate fondant. I have a recipe that is fool proof, I will share it with you next time I make it.
Salt or sugar?
Sugar! See question above...I try to limit myself! (I keep a weekly food diary for my trainer, so that helps)

What are your must have make up or beauty items?
Bio-Oil- It really is a fabulous product. I use it on blemishes and scars & drop a few into the bath every now and again. I used this religiously every night before our wedding to get rid of a scar (from the oven) on my hand, & it worked!  
Cleanse, tone & Moisturise- I change all the time, at the moment I am using Estee Lauder.

MAC makeup- They have training workshops, usually held at Myer or David Jones stores. I try to attend a course every 6 months and stock up on make up (girlfriends and I usually give as a birthday gifts & we go together) The courses are $120 and include a make up demonstration/ tutorial, canapes and campaign, the best part… the $120 is redeemable on make up!.

What are your favourite flowers?
Baby’s Breath, I know they are filler flowers but I just love the delicateness of them.

What are your worst vices...honestly?
Opening my Big mouth…I tend to Say what I think all the time, even if it is a little controversial. Probably not a great idea that my big mouth has taken up writing a blog.

At what time of your life were you happiest and why?
I am happiest in my life when I am being creative, and that is all the time, my mind is always thinking about what I can create, this Blog is a great creative outlet for my random Ideas. 

At the moment I am happiest when renovating our apartment, I am in love with the accomplishment of creating something to make it more aesthetically pleasing than before.

Last year I was happy creating out amazing wedding day. The day itself was amazing, but the outcome of the day was truly a big culmination of the massive amount of creativity, planning and organisation that we both put in, the day turned out magical and we could not have asked for anything more.

And now for a list of a few blogs that have inspired me, they are all well worth checking out. I would love to know a bit more about them if you are happy to play along, I would love to hear your answers