.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Grungy Fashion + DIY Studded Combat Boots





Last year, grungy style became part of the fashion world once again. Studs, spikes, leather, and acid wash were incorprated into many runway collections and soon made it's way into lower-end brands. In places like Forever21, Charlotte Russe, H&M, and Bebe you can find a lot of these trendy grungy clothes for cheap. I love it especially this year now that combat boots are in style because it just ties the look all together, then just wearing plain converse (although i love my converse)! I was thinking about doing some DIY by adding studs onto my combat boots, but I don't know if i should or not. I posted a picture of the combat boots they are by Madden Girl. I'm thinking about buying the loose studs from mood fabrics. Let me know if you think it's a good or idea or not :) Thank you!