.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Christmas- Gift wrapping

I am a big sucker for a well wrapped present! I get almost as much love out of wrapping the present as I do giving the present. 

The materials that I sourced for gift wrapping this year include brown paper, silver glittery material, brown hessian, assortment of navy blue ribbons & a pack of small silver baubles. 

Wrapping the Gift
Wrap the body of the gift in Brown paper, cover the centre of the gift with a piece of the hessian (wrapped all the way around) tie with a bow.
Cut a love heart out of the glitter material and thread the silver bauble to it. 

Gift Tags
To customise the gift tags I used these cute individual letter stamps with a Navy blue ink.
(makes it look a bit like a rustic letterpress)
So there you go is my gift wrapping for this year, no Red or Green insight... this wrapping could definitely be used for any type of present wrapping.

Have you started your gift wrapping this year?