.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

DIY- Paper Doily Christmas tree lights

Over the weekend I picked up a pack of paper doilies as I was planning on using them as gift wrapping tags, however when we put the tree up and dressed it I felt like it needed something more, so I  decided to fold the paper doily's and add them to the fairly lights sporadically.

In love with the result, I think it looks beautiful! Vintage/ Modern inspired Christmas. 

Step 1: Fold the paper doily's in 1/2 then 1/2 again etc.
Step 2: Cut a small 3mm hole in the centre whilst the doily's are still folded in your hand.
Step 3: Unfold doily and place light through doily hole, far back on the base of the fairly light.
Step 4: Sticky tape around the base of the doily & fan out the paper doily so that none of the light is touching the paper. Note: Please Be sure to make sure none of the paper is touching the light and it could get hot.