.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

WHAT'S IN MY BAG?

Yes indeed, I'm jumping on the bandwagon because I love reading these posts on other people's blogs so much.


I realise this isn't the most attractive photo of all time, however, by the time I realised this, I was far too lazy to lay everything out again to take another photo.

Umbrella; I carry this everywhere, obviously- it is Ireland after all.
Comb; I usually bring a comb with me, because I often wear my hair a little bit messed up.
French dictionary; I study French in college.
Digital camera; I carry my camera in case I want to do an outfit post or something.
Memory stick
iPod; I listen to music at every available moment, so I always carry this.
Tissues
A4 pad; I can't use spiral notebooks because I'm left-handed and it's super awkward.
Planner; I would be absolutely lost without my planner, it keeps track of my life!
Phone
Neurofen
Ray Bans; for the increasingly frequent sunny day
Pens/highlighter; I love Staedtler.
Extra Ice gum
M&S lemon hand sanitizer
MAC lip conditioner; absolute must have for me!
Hair elastic
Wallet;  this holds my student card, room key, credit cards, ID, money etc. etc.