.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

SUMMERTIME, Soak Up The Sunshine With You.

Trying to study with this beautiful weather is beyond depressing.  

Because my boyfriend Peter is in the same boat, and living in the same accommodation as me, we've worked out a nice routine; 
study for two hours, take a two hour lunch break in which we walk to Rathgar and get sandwiches at Bijoux deli, which we then eat outside, study for another two hours, then take an ice-cream break, study for an while longer before we have dinner, and then do about an hour after we've eaten.
A nice schedule revolving around food and sun; not so bad, though I'm sure he's making much more use of the actual study time than I am.

This week, I'm finding it impossible to tear my mind away from summer to focus on books.  Who else is finding it difficult to care about college exams when they could be planning their holiday?

Here are some nice summery things to remind us all of the sun-drenched world which lies at the end of the dark tunnel of academia (lol)








[On the upside of today, I found out this morning that I won Sinead Lally's giveaway on her blog Fashion House; I'm delighted of course!]