.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Makeup HAUL.

Recently, I've accumulated quite a few new products, all of which I really like.  
Part of the reason I've gotten so much makeup as of late, is because I've had two balls, both of which I got my makeup done for; the first in Chanel and the second in Mac.  
Both counters require a purchase of at least €40 worth in return for doing your makeup, which really isn't a bad deal.
So, here's what I got.

Chanel Pro Lumiere foundation in "10 Limpide- Nude"

Chanel Quadra Eye Shadow in "14 Mystic Eyes"

MAC lipsticks in; 
"Vegas Volt" (coral) 
&
"Cyber" (deep purple)

MAC "Mineralize Skinfinish Natural" pressed powder in Light/Medium

Topshop Nails in "War Paint" (fluoro-coral)

It's definitely going to be a while before I need to buy any new makeup!
What are the products that you can't live without?