.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Spring/Summer Trend: Ombre Hair!

Rumi Neely

Jessica Biel
Rachel Bilson
Isabel Lucas
Alexa Chung
Drew Barrymore
Julia Roberts
 Hey Guys!! So..recently I've been noticing an on-growing popularity amongst many blogs and tumblrs on ombre hair...and excuse my language...but I friggin love it! It just adds a chic bohemian feel to an overall look and it looks straight-up edgy. I do however think that not everyone can pull it off quite well, me being included. It's one of those things that can seriously go all wrong or go all right, so I suggest going to either a professional or someone who absolutely knows what they're doing. If any of you have ombre hair or are planning on doing it, comment below, send me a picture, or tell me how it went!!! I'd love to see any of you in this new chic trend!

Also, what are your opinions on this trend? I know some people either think it looks boho fabulous  or others think that it looks like horrible roots gone mad scientist LOL! Feel free to leave your opinion!

Love you all! Hope you're having a happy Monday!

xx