.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

STYLE INSPIRATION; Isabel Lucas.

When I was about fourteen, I went through a phase of absolutely loving Home and Away.  As with many of you perhaps, this is where I first came across Isabel Lucas, as she played the role of Tasha Andrews in the Australian soap.

I have to admit, I would never have picked Lucas out as being a style icon.  Sure she was pretty, tanned and skinny, but fashionable?  Not particularly.  However, recently I saw some photos of her in Grazia attending Coachella with boyfriend Angus Stone, and I was pleasantly surprised by her seemingly new-found fashion forwardness.

Looking chic even in a pair of denim shorts and a sweater.

I'm loving this nude maxi dress paired with a cropped lace top.

Lucas channelling her inner hippie with this dip-dyed maxi skirt.

THIS IS A LOOK WHICH IS EASILY EMULATED;

MinkPink 'Trim&Terrific' maxi dress; £80, ASOS.

Renewal Turn-Up Denim Shorts; €40, Urban Outfitters


Orchid Lace Tee; $48, Nasty Gal.

Rose Headband; £8.50, Miss Selfridge

(Basically, just think floaty, airy maxi skirts and crochet; you could really see the impact of the returning 70's and hippie trends at Coachella this year)


Isabel also has ombre hair to die for;