.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

layers & layers


 I've recently become obsessed with layering! Although we are in Spring, it sure isn't warm here yet, so I've been really into layering scarves over light knits and cardigans. I think just layering in general gives off a cool vibe than just having a plain old t-shirt on with shorts. Layering adds more dimension and definitely builds on style that you are trying to portray. If it's hot where you live, I say layer jewelry instead! Pair a bunch of chunky necklaces with a simple top and some clean white pants. You never really know what style you have until you really go all out, well in my case! I absolutely adore the styling in the last photo! 

Is it hot right now where you guys are? If it is...I'm super jealous!
xoxo