.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Round round part 3 - My DIY Juju inspired mirror

I was totally inspired by the apartment with the painted white floorboards (I posted yesterday) I couldn't stop thinking about the last photo with the juju inspired mirror - so I decided to make some juju inspired mirrors myself using fabric instead of feathers. The mirrored juju is easy to make and can be done using any fabric - for these creations I used hessian and a sheer white fabric - I would love to make a hot pink tulle one for my study, oh and maybe a black one and a grey one too. If you are keen to give it a go yourself I will post some DIY instructions tomorrow.

The look of the mirror reminds me of a dahlia flower + juju hat + starburst mirror.





Here is the white one I created - on the wall in our master bedroom


I love the arrangement of a few Juju together like the photo below.


Photobucket