.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

KREATIV BLOGGER Award.

Delighted and flattered to have been nominated for this award from Simply Daisybelle;
My very first!


So, the idea is that I tag ten people who I think also deserve the award for their blog.
Then I have to come up with ten facts about myself, so here goes!


Ten of my favourite bloggers (who I am now tagging):

2. Anna of StyleGirl
3. Ailbhe of Soooali
5. Laura of Whisty
6. Sian of Avant Style
7. Jeanette of Lady Peach
8. Sophie of Also Known as Missy
9. Jo of S-oh S-ew
10. Julia of Retro Jules


Ten things about myself:


1. I study sociology & social policy at Trinity College, Dublin.
2. I'm originally from Cork.
3. I lived in the US for five years (age 4-9).
4. I've been playing the violin for fifteen years this September.
5. I'm the eldest of four children.
6. This may sound clichéd, but I love Vogue, and buy it most months.
7. My favourite artist is Morrissey.
8. My favourite authors are Oscar Wilde and F. Scott Fitzgerald.
9. I wear Coco Mademoiselle by Chanel everyday.
10. I hope to pursue a career is social media or PR when I finish college.


******

So, that's 10 things about me.
The idea is that if I've tagged you in this post, you do the same; tag ten bloggers you think deserve this, and then write ten things about yourself.

Thanks for reading guys!