.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Yet another fruitless WISHLIST and some vintage VOGUE covers.

A new season is all about new clothes.  Unfortunately, when you're an already almost broke and fully unemployed student who's spent all her funds on Christmas presents, nights out and just generally squandered every penny she owns, procuring the above mentioned 'new clothes' isn't so easy..

I am now considering venturing forth with my first eBay sale; I have plenty to part with, things that I know I won't ever wear.  However, I'm a hoarder by nature, and I simply hate parting with things, even if I'm sure to positive that I'll never wear them again. What a predicament.  My room at college is starting to become quite cramped what with the volumes of clothing I've accumulated, and perhaps if I sold a few things, I'd have both space and funds for a new purchases, such as (some realistic, some unrealistic);

  • Velvet full woven skirt- €42, American Apparel.
  • 'Boy' high neck sleeveless shirt- $129 (on sale), Band of Outsiders.
  • 'Stylishly Yours' lipstick- €18, MAC.
  • Wide Agate Band Ring- £10, Topshop. 
  • Wool collar shirt- $252 (on sale)Comme Des Garçons.
  • Diego leather bucket bag- $825, Alexander Wang.
  • The Classics of F. Scott Fitzgerald- £7.79 each, Amazon.co.uk.

In other news, here are some amazing Vogue covers I found while wasting time on the internet.  These are some of the old ones which really caught my eye.  Also, it is absolutely uncanny how many times Kate Moss has appeared on the cover..

March, 1932.

February, 1933.

April, 1940.

June, 1950.

May, 1963.

October, 1969.

March, 1993.

December, 2000.

May, 2003.

December, 2006.

(all photos via coverbrowser.com)