.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Our dining room & the new chairs

After posting last month and declaring my love for the Eames chair and a cowhide rug I was smitten. My beautiful mother in law was obliging and took the old chairs off our hands - thus giving me the green light to go ahead and order 4 replica Eames Eiffel tower chairs.

If you have not tried out these chairs you must - they are by far the most comfortable chairs I have ever sat in - please take a seat in our dining room:






They are way less bulky than the previous chairs and suits our small space well.

Here is the shocking "before and after". 

The "before" photo is another from 5 years ago....*eeepppp I suppose it shows how far we have come. Hubby hung the lampshade as a surprise when I was on vacation with my parents - yes it was upside down & very difficult to clean.

I used sheers for the room to let the light in, I had a track made to suit the length of the room, I hung the track in front of the cornice and used pre-made/ gathered top sheers from spotlight (the type you can purchase by the m). Hubby and I have gradually painted all of the walls in our house Dulux plain white.


PS: I just purchased a very special painting that will hopefully be placed in this room, if you follow her very popular blog you might know what painting I am talking about?....it should arrive from America soon.
Photobucket