.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

My very first art purchase

As soon as I saw this stunning painting on my blog roll I knew it had to be mine, for those of you who read Sketch 42 you might remember seeing this painting? Well someone named "Samantha" snatched it up within a few hours.....That was me!!!!


So last Friday I was full of giddy happiness when the DHL man dropped off a large flat box to my office. On a side note- next time the construction crew ask to see your new painting don't show them- I had men asking if I would like to buy their children's artwork. Ummmm OK your child's painting is great but it does not compare to this piece of art.

The real test was on Sunday when hubby returned from a trip away, I was nervous what would he think as he always tells the truth.... Consensus? He loves it "Great colours, good choice hun" (what can I say my man knows good style).

I have placed it in the dining room & coordinated a few bits and pieces on the sideboard to compliment the colours, I feel so lucky that I get to gaze at it when I am in the kitchen as it makes me feel so happy.

I am thinking of a thin silver metal frame to compliment the silver bottom of the Eiffel tower chairs- what do you think?. 


I am now pondering what the *stylish* men in the construction crew have on their walls at home?
Photobucket