.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Chocolate MALTESER Refrigerator Cake.

My aunt used to always make this when I came over because I loved it so much.  So last time I went to her house for dinner just before I came back to college, she presented me with a big box of it much to my delight.  Alas, my supply has now run out (it's awfully addictive), and so I've decided to take matters into my own hands and attempt to recreate my favourite biscuit cake of all time.

Warning; if you are dieting, stop reading now.

Ingredients:
100g butter
6 tbsp golden syrup
250g chocolate (I used Dairy Milk)
200g broken Rich Tea biscuits
200g Maltesers

Honestly, is it almost impossible that there exists a recipe which is easier than this one.  Basically, all you do is place a saucepan on a medium heat and add the butter, chocolate and golden syrup.  While these are melting together, stir occasionally.  Crush the Rich Tea until the pieces are quite small, and add the Maltesers.  When the heated mixture is melted together and smooth, add to the bowl with the biscuits and Maltesers and mix well.  Lay the completed mixture into a greased swiss roll tin and leave to cool.  When it is cool, place in the fridge for a few hours and you're good to go!