.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

DIY project: Wrap Bracelet

I was recently looking up some DIY fashion projects that I could do and stumbled upon this great take on friendship bracelets. Here is the original blog post at Honestlywtf.com . Since I was coming back for my spring semester, I thought it would be a great time to do these necklaces for my friends as gifts.

I ended up putting the necklace around my wrist and making it into a wrap bracelet. I really loved how simple it was to make! (granted it took a few hours to make one, but it was well worth it). 

In order to make it a little more personalized, I added some charms to the bracelets that related to each of my friends. For me I put an ankh, which is the symbol for the key of life in ancient egypt. I've always been fascinated by egyptian history and thought it was a nice little personalization. 

Here are a few pictures of my bracelet:
 I think it goes pretty well with my Cartier Love bracelet. (And yes I know my nails are a completely obnoxious color. I can't stop painting them Mint Candy Apple by Essie). 


Try out this DIY and let me know how it goes.