.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

DIY- Pom pom dandelions

After seeing this image from countryliving via Lauren Lane Decor I was smitten with the idea and had to give it a go myself!

I got creative with a ball of wool (I used crimped wool) a pom pom maker, plastic flower stem and craft glue. The pom pom maker was $2.95 from Spotlight and was surprisingly easy to use, you cut a long length of wool (1-2m) and wrap it around the outside (through the middle) until it is totally covered. You then use a sharp pair of scissors and cut the wool around the outside and tie it off with another piece of wool. I will make some more pom poms and post pictures if my gibberish explanation has confused you more?.



This is what I came up with (looks a little rustic as I used crimped wool).


Photobucket